PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Notice is issued to all our valued customers pursuant to and in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- The personal data including sensitive personal data processed by us may include but not limited to your name, NRIC, contacts, address, email address, credit card details, health condition and other information for the following purposes:-
- (a) to contact you;
(b) to assess your suitability for undergoing our services;
(c) to monitor your treatment progress throughout your engagement in our services;
(d) to understand your requirements and recommend suitable services/treatments and keep track of treatment visits;
(e) to provide you with the latest news updates, promotions, activities and information relating to the products and services;
(f) for internal administrative purposes; and
(g) other purposes, directly or indirectly relating to any of the above.
(hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Purposes”)
- (a) to contact you;
- If you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence. During consultation or in the course of providing services to you, your information such as images, treatment results and details of visit may also be collected and recorded.
- We wish to inform you that it is necessary for us to process your personal data for the above Purposes.
- If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
- Your personal data was, or may be collected in the future, from the information you provided us in the Package Acknowledgement Form, Customer Consultation Card and any other documents.
- Disclosure will only be made to our officers, employees, agents, and/or representatives, as well as that of our related corporations, strictly for the Purposes and on “need to know” basis and to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and/or other legal requirements.
- We endeavour to take reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal data that we collect and/or process are accurately reflected in our systems in accordance with the details provided by you. Therefore, the accuracy of the personal data depends to a large extent upon the information you provide.
- You may at any time request access to, make amendments to and/or obtain a copy of your personal data which are stored in our record. To exercise your rights, please email our Data Protection Officer at email@ firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to your request(s) within 14 working days after receiving the same wherever possible, but we may charge you a reasonable fee for doing so. Upon receiving the aforesaid request(s) from you, we may request you to provide personal details in order to verify your identity.
- By communicating with us, using our services and purchasing products from us, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your personal data by us as described in this Notice.
- We shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the websites. By continuing to communicate with us, by continuing to use our services, and purchasing products from us following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
- In the event of inconsistency or conflict between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this Personal Data Protection Notice, the English version shall prevail.